Monday, February 28, 2011

Meandering Monday #1

Hello friends!  I have decided that on Monday I would like to do a little Meandering around Blogland.  Since there is so much out there to see, I am loving that I now have an excuse to just peruse.  Each picture will have a link  back to that project or tutorial if there is one.  I am going to also add a link to the name of each blog that will take you to their home page.
This Monday, I started my meandering at one of my favorite link parties.









Kojo Designs is an amazing blog that I stalk frequently.  They have very stylish projects and fabulous parties.  This link party begins on Friday but bloggers continue to add projects all weekend, so it is a great place to find inspiration on a Monday.

Here is a project that I found the Fun Friday Finds link party.  I am in love with this headband by Made it on Monday.   She has a great tutorial too.


I guess I am on a hair accessory journey today because I am loving this adorable way to hold a little girls hair bows.  I found it on This Present Life.


I have had some technical difficulty with this posting.  So, I am going to cut it short for this week.  I will try again next week.  Sorry, I'm still learning how to add links and such. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think.