Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am so excited to announce that I have been given this award:


Thank you so much Busy B Family!
You can check out her fabulous blog here:





So the Terms for Excepting The Award are:

1. Thank and Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share Seven things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award.


Let's see, seven things about myself....


1.  I am an Adoptive Mom to the most incredible little girl to ever be born in China.
2.  I have been married to the love of my life for almost 15 years.
3. I teach Kindergarten.
4.  I LOVE Dr. Pepper, even though I try to give it up almost every Monday.
5. Cupcakes make me happy!
6.  I can't imagine my life without a creative outlet.
7.  Even though my Mom and I have completely opposite tastes, her opinion matters more to me than anyone else's.


Thank you again Busy B Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think.