Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wordy Wednesday #1

I love words!!!! There is just something amazing to me about putting words together in a creative or meaningful way. I am going to use Wordy Wednesday as a place to appreciate words that make my heart happy or make my mind take pause.

Today is Dr. Seuss' Birthday!  Since he was a master with words, today I will share some of my favorite lines written by Theodor Seuss Geisel.

"Today you are you, that is truer than true.  There is no one alive who is youer than you."

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”

“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!”



Happy Birthday Mr. Geisel and Thank You for your timeless words!

1 comment:

  1. these are fantastic!!! my favorite is the first one "today you are you...." i kinda want to paint it up on my kitchen wall! teaching children to be themselves is so important :-) and what a great saying to encourage that!!!
    happy thursday my dear

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think.