Monday, April 11, 2011

Meandering Monday #6

There are some fabulous things going on out there in blogland this week.  I had a lot of fun looking around the link parties and choosing things that I loved to share with you today.

My little family LOVES going to the beach whenever we can.   So, when I saw this first project, I thought it was so genius and fun.

Sea Shell Plaster Mold




Since it is finally starting to feel like Spring here in Central California, I just couldn't help falling in love with this adorable sign by Creative "Try"als.


I haven't done any real "spring" decorating yet, but when I do, this fun wreath by An Ever Growing List will definitely be at the top of My list.  (No pun intended, at first. Hehehe)


There are an uncountable number of adorable Easter projects in blogland right now.  This little cutie, called Driving Miss Peeps by Nothing but Country is just too adorable to miss out on. 


 Since we are girly girls out my house, I think we might use a Pink Bunny.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think.