Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Cozy Season has arrived!

I absolutely LOVE fall!!!  All of the fall activities, like apple picking, pumpkin patches, hay rides, trick or treating and my Birthday at the end of October.  I love that October ends in my birthday and then kicks off the holiday season.  I have been on pintrest looking at some fall pics today and felt inspired to share some of them.

This Winter Bounty Wreath is for sale at Plow Hearth.
I added a link to the page if you are interested.



These yummy apples were photographed at Murray Family Farms.
This is about 15 minutes from our home and is always a really fun place to visit.



A beautiful Autumn stroll.



This Fall Bucket List is from the High Heeled Hostess.
I added a link to the picture, you really should check out her great blog.



A bridge into fall.



Fall Yumminess
This is a link to a recipe for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins 
by Tracey's Culinary Adventures.



This adorable "Welcome Change Print"
is for sale on Etsy by Papermoth.
I have added a link to the Etsy store.


This incredible Fall Sampler is also an Etsy find.
I have added a link to the DAWNSPAINTING store.



This yummy tablescape is from Country Living.
Click the picture to be taken to the Fall Table section of their website.



Running into Fall!
I just found this picture inspiring.
I added a link to the site it came from.  She has some really great shots.


I hope these pictures inspire you to enjoy this wonderful cozy season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think.