Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Fun

Yesterday, we embarked on our annual tradition of going to Banducci's Pumpkin Patch.  We love this adorable place that symbolizes fall in every way.  I discovered it two years before we were parents, and it has been a tradition ever since.



Here is my daughter, marching in ahead of us.


This is me and my daughter.  They have little vignettes set up all over the place for families to take photos.  Actually, this year they had a really cool photo booth set up my a photographer.  She was also there offering to take family shots.  It was a pretty good deal, but I was on a mission to capture the day myself. 



There are a few of these beautiful wagons filled with pumpkins set up around the farm.  We saw several families sitting their babies in the middle of the pumpkins for a photo op.  I'm sure they turned out SO CUTE!



I'm pretty sure that I got a very similar shot to this one last year.  Whenever my hubby sees these squash, he puts it up to his ear and calls our daughter.  Of course, she is 3 and thinks that he is the funniest man on the planet. 



My daughter just couldn't resist climbing this interesting tree.




I just couldn't resist all the photo ops, you wouldn't believe how many pics I ended up with from this outing.  Here are a few of my favorites.





Let's take this "Perfect Pumpkin" to the cashier!


I just love how this pic looks!  My daughter is making sure that Daddy is paying the man for that pumpkin she laboriously chose.


One last photo session on our way out.  Then it turned into a tickling session, because my daughter REFUSED to smile for even one more pic.



Wherever you are, I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful fall.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think.