Friday, November 4, 2011

Craft Boutique Tomorrow

Hi all, I hope you are enjoying beautiful fall weather where ever you are.   I have been working like a mad woman to fill Etsy orders and prepare for a Craft Boutique tomorrow.  I have focused on home decor items for this boutique.

Here is a quick pic of my display set up in my living room as I was planning it out.


I got some of those adorable little frames from the Stocking Stuffer area at Michaels and framed some of my favorite quotes.





I also Mod Podged some square Ikea Mirrors and added a little paint to some of them for dimension.





I made some Pom Pom Flowers.


And the rest are all wreaths.











I will check back in after the weekend to report on how it went.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I will like to now how do you make the black wreath

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black wreath is made of sweet gum balls. I glued them to a wreath form and spraypainted the whole thing black. It was super easy.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think.