Sunday, February 20, 2011

Felt Flower #4

Flower #4
The final flower is a little more involved, so I saved it for last.  I apologize ahead of time for my not so perfect petals.  But, I was trying to get done in time to make dinner for my family.  So, I rushed just a bit.


The first thing you do is cut six little flowers and a circle.  This is a pic I was apologizing about above.  Also, in the pic I only have five flowers cut.


Once they are all cut, fold the flower in half.


Fold it in half again.


Cut the point off of the folded flower so it will glue down more evenly.


The felt circle becomes the back piece that holds the flower together.  So, glue the folded flower to a 1/4 portion of the circle.


Then repeat this process around the circle.


After four of the flowers are glued around the edges, the final two folded flowers are glued to the inside of the circle.  Then you are done!


I hope you enjoy making these little flowers as much as I do.  I have made some of them for headbands and brooches too. They are so easy, and add such a great personal touch.

This project is on these link parties:



Sister Sister Sunday

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I actually bought felt yesterday wanting to make some felt flowers & now I know how!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think.