Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meandering Monday #4

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I had a relaxing weekend that included a lot of blog hopping.  I found some things that made my heart happy.  Just to remind you, if you want to go directly to the project, click the name of the project or the picture.  If you want to visit the homepage of the blogger, click the name of the blog.

I just love this PVC Pipe Mirror by Thrifty and Chic.  It may be because my hubby is a Plumber and we always have PVC Pipe in our garage.  But, I love that she made something beautiful out of something so non-glamorous.


It is technically spring, but we have not seen a lot of spring weather here in California.  So, when I saw this beautiful colorful Spring Sign by Mod Podge Rocks, it just made me happy.


This cute Easter Egg Bling project by Landee See Landee Do, made me really look forward to decorating our eggs this year.  My little girl is 3 now, and she loves being crafty and REALLY loves anything with bling.


This Paper Star from The Lovely Residence is so amazing!  It looks so intricate, but the tutorial makes it seem very do-able.  


There are so many great Anthro-inspired projects out there right now.  I really loved that I could go into my backyard to create this one.  I'm loving this Anthro-inspired Driftwood Hurricane by Homemaker in Heels.


The final project that caught my eye this week is this Terra Cotta Herb Pot by Scissors and Spatulas.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think.