Please excuse the crookedness.
I started with a plain old wooden frame. The glass had broken, so I decided to give it a new purpose. First I painted it pink with acrylic paint. I hung it outside on my garden crook, so it would dry faster. (Just incase your wondering why it is hanging in the garden). If you look closely, you will see that I added just a touch of iridescent glitter. Because, I am a firm believer that everything is better with glitter.
While the paint was drying, I gathered my buttons and magnet roll. I have to admit, that once it was done, the magnet roll was NOT strong enough to hold the frame and it kept sliding down. So, I went to the craft store and got stronger magnets. They worked like a champ.
Once the paint was dry, I hot glued some buttons around the frame.
Here is the picture of my first attempt with the magnet roll.
I'm so sorry, I didn't take a pic after I changed the magnets. But, I got stronger round magnets. I hot glued 8 of them on. One on each corner and then one in the middle of each side.
Now my daughter's artwork will be displayed in style. She was so happy!